i wish i knew what you were thinking
i just realized this probably sounds really deep about some boy or something but its about my dog
even in video games i cant bring myself to choose any of the rude/mean talking options
I went to a party once and everyone was supposed to pitch in some money to buy adderall. I had never tried or even heard of it but I was young and stupid so I gave them 20 bucks. Later on, after we all took it, everybody was going crazy and having a good time and I was just sitting on the couch quietly so I googled ‘adderall’ on my phone and learned that it’s used to treat ADHD.
I have ADHD.
I paid 20 dollars to calm down.
antidotes to a bad day/when you don’t feel loved
- clean your room. i mean really clean it. wash your sheets, vacuum, change the curtains, break out the oxyclean and get the stains out.
- call an anonymous number that’s set up for secrets and stories. tell the number everything or make up a story or cry or do whatever you need to say outloud and tell someone who actually won’t tell a soul (imboycrazy’s 8886662045 is a good one)
- have someone around for tea. take care of them and indulge them with your very best cooking.
- if you can’t have someone over, skype and play word games.
- talk to your mom. talk to her about your bad time, or ask her about her day. pick up the phone or go downstairs and reconnect.
- memorize a song from a band you like but have never really listened to.
- listen to someone talk about things that don’t involve you. NPR is good.
- take a walk.
- drink a bunch of cool water.
- pull up youtube videos of yoga and do some.
- make yourself look as lovely as possible, regardless of who’s gonna see you. dress up. be beautiful or handsome or anything.
- wear your favourite clothes.
- listen to starfucker and watch adventure time.
- eat well. either indulge in a frozen pizza or be on your feet cooking for two hours- no middleground.
- fold paper cranes, because if you fold 1000 you get a wish.
- write letters to anyone, or no one, or yourself, but write letters. it’s hard at first but before you know it you’ll be writing pages.
- smell good.
- take a nap.
- watch whatever makes you laugh, even if it’s tactless. who gives a fuck?
- change your computer background to something new.
- learn the difference between lonely and alone.
- learn the difference between patience and being desperate. respect yourself.
- even if you one you love most doesn’t love you back, know that by loving them in the first place is doing the most beautiful and selfless thing in the universe, and it’s not wrong.
Haunting Video Shows What Syria’s Civil War Would Look Like in the West
what would it be like if the U.S. was war torn like Syria? A new video by international NGO Save the Children imagines just that, through the eyes of a young girlThe disturbing video features shots of the girl as she goes about her normal life over the course of a year. The video begins and ends with the child celebrating her birthday. Between shots, we see how her life changes dramatically as war ravages her country.
Salt & Burn A Supernatural nostalgia mix.
For those days when it was a new monster every week, another set of bones to salt and burn, and you could almost smell the whiskey and smoke in the air. (listen)